MAKE SURE TO SELECT TLS ENCRYPTION!
How To Setup Gmail To Manage Domain Mailbox
This How To is a procedural list. Use the comments below and plus mention +strikehawk ecommerce to get answers. You can avoid having to pay $50/user to google apps by using your personal gmail account to send email AS your domain mailbox.
Getting Necessary Data From Your Hosting Provider
- Incoming / Outgoing Mail Servers.
- If you use cpanel email SNI, use your domain without the WWW
- Note the IMAP/POP3 Email User. ( Usually the email address )
- Paste your email password to a digital notepad
- Add _spf.google.com to your SPF include domains or ask your host to preform for you.
Input Email Mailbox Data Into Gmail Settings
- Navigate to your gmail settings like so:
- Preform the following steps
- Navigate to Accounts And Imports
- Add Another Email Address You Own ( port 587 )
- Check Mail From Other Accounts POP3